Data Management and Result Interpretation
IH-Com combines data, QC,
sample and instrument management in one flexible software solution.
software architecture developed around a patient oriented approach to
result management, IH-Com links perfectly
between Bio-Rad instrumentation and the LIS.
Innovative Software Architecture
- IH-Com can be used with all pipetting automates, fully automated
instruments and readers that Bio-Rad offers for immunohematology
- Results obtained from non-automated techniques are easily included
via the manual workplace, a pioneering and specifically designed feature
- Multiple instruments can be network linked through IH-Com, allowing
single point access to patient information, worklists and results.
- The robust software design maintains the data link
between workstations even if the connection to the main database is
- IH-Com centralizes data in a single database meaning only one connection
to the LIS is required.
- User friendly intuitive interface
- Only one connection to the LIS for all instruments
- Electronic lot documentation
- Long-term storage of patient results and images
- Automatic crosschecking with previous results
- Automatic back-up function
- Integrated QC module
- Statistical module
- Manual workplace
- CE compliant according to IVD Directive 98/79/EC